Anna Dixon Stage 5

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I did it my way


Here's an interesting interview on custom tailoring shirts via the internet: Shirts My Way.
Posted by Anna at 4:06 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (9)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • I did it my way
      • Sustainability - Luxury vs Fast Fashion
      • A better blogger did a better job...
      • Menswear - Ask the audience
      • Gender - woMENSWEAR
      • Subcultures - Follow me! I'm Revolting!
      • Luxury - Loss of Luxe

Blog Roll

  • Mademoiselle Robot
  • FLYING SAUCER
  • the glamourai
  • fashion hayley
  • That's Chic
  • style rookie
  • fashion is spinach
  • Kingdom Of Style
  • Sea of Shoes
  • The Foxy Man
  • Canberra's Got Style
  • CIT Fashion Central
  • daniel mcilwraith
  • Elissa Brunato
  • Penina Huho
  • Emma Parkinson
  • Rozie Adam
  • Jenifer Apps
  • Rachel Tammaro
  • Danielle Hewitt
  • Dejana Ivancevic
  • Charlotte Stewart
  • - Zoe Turketo -
  • well I guess my heart stopped
  • Geoffrey Haining
  • Kelly Haughie
  • E C O N I S T A
  • Aesthetics + Economics
  • Fashion Incubator » Home
  • KARLA'S CLOSET
  • THE COVETED
  • Style Bubble
  • Stage 5 fashion
  • JAK & JIL BLOG
  • fashiontoast
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.